Dear Nepal Orthopaedic Association (NOA) Members
It is my pleasure to announce that NOA has established "ASHUMA award" (Felicitation with certificates and a cash prize of NPR 50,000) for significant contributions in the field of orthopedic surgery in Nepal. The award has been established with generous support from Prof Dr. Achyut Rajhandari (Past President of NOA) and Mrs. Sushma Rajbhandari. I would like to request all eligible members for the application for the award.
Eligible criteria for Application
1. Life member of Nepal Orthopaedic Association
2. Minimum of 10 years’ service in orthopedic surgery after post-graduation
Applicants are requested to submit an application with the following documents.
1. Curriculum Vitae
2. Letter of recommendation from affiliated institution/organization/hospital etc.
3. Certificate of NOA membership
4. Certificate of a postgraduate degree in orthopedic surgery
5. Following description (not exceeding 2000 words in each subheading) along with supporting documents if necessary
a. Contribution of the applicant in capacity building in relation to orthopedics.
b. Contribution of the applicant in-service upgrading in relation to orthopedics
c. Activities to prove leadership quality
d. Activities for strengthening outreach services
e. Activities in research and publication (Submit full articles)
f. Contribution in skill transfer to junior colleagues
Last date of application: 15 Feb 2020
Submit your application to email@example.com
Note: Final decision will be made by the award selection committee, recommended by NOA executive committee
Prof Dr. Rohit Kumar Pokharel
Nepal Orthopaedic Association